We have a number of HAIR REBORN appointed salons around the country to support those in their communities as they embark on their chemotherapy cancer journey and hope to grow this throughout the UK to support as many people as possible.
Just a couple of hours a week of a hairstylist’s time could make a huge impact on someone, helping them feel and look better, as well as restoring their confidence and self-esteem.
- Could your salon spare a couple of hours a week to support people in your community with hair loss through cancer chemotherapy treatment?
- We only require at least 2 stylists to carry out the programme within each salon to become a HAIR REBORN Appointed Salon *
- We provide free training and all materials to appointed salons as well as on-going support and assistance to the stylists providing the programme.
- Our dedicated support line takes all the enquiries, provides support and registers the guests to signpost to the salons to start the hair styling service.
- Please note this is a voluntary service so salons and stylist are not paid
Please visit Our Programme for further information on the programme.
* If you are a smaller salon owner and wish to provide the service yourself, please contact us too.
We pride ourselves on seeing the transformation in each and every HAIR REBORN guest that undertakes the programme, watching their confidence grow back in line with their hair, their heads begin to lift higher and smiles grow broader and the knowledge that we are helping to change industry attitudes, services and community support for the better by using our everyday skills and passion to make a genuine difference.
If you are interested in joining the HAIR REBORN Team of Salons, or would like further info, please Contact us.